VBS 2019 kicks off June 17th-21st from 5:30 PM-8:15 PM.
For children ages 3 years to 8th grade.
The online early registration form is available at the bottom of the page.
During the week, children will learn:
1. God created us, He loves us, and we were made to love Him.
2. Even when we do bad things, God still loves us.
3. God sent His son, Jesus, to save us.
4. God has a special plan for us.
5. God is always with us.
What can your child expect to do every day?
Every morning, we'll start the day with an awesome and exciting worship rally. Then the children will go into smaller groups where a teacher will guide them in Bible study. Other fun-filled activities include music, crafts, missions, snack time, and recreation.
How can I help?
1. Invite. Invite friends, family, and neighbors to come out and have fun and learn that Jesus loves them too.
2. Pray. We ask for your prayers during this week. There may be children among us who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. Please pray that God will present an opportunity for us to minister to them and present the Gospel. Pray that He will guide us and give us the wisdom to answer any questions they may have.
3. Volunteer We can always use an extra hand. If you're interested in helping, please call the church office.